At Handle Financial it is our mission to make payment processing as simple and intuitive as possible. We’re working hard to build a suite of payment solutions that help merchants collect payments effortlessly by providing their customer base with payment options that are simple and intuitive. Our customer base is constantly growing, our metrics are exceptional and our future bright. We are funded by leading names in the Fintech space and are a team of fun and friendly individuals who are passionate about what we do.
We are looking for a highly creative, energetic Visual Designer to join our design team, with the mission of continuously enhancing Handle’s product experiences and pushing the parent and product brands forward. We want a talented individual who can bring ideas to the table and can help deliver amazing visuals for use in both digital and print materials.
In this role you will be collaborating with our Head of Design to help both Product and Marketing deliver on aggressive key initiatives under tight deadlines. You will need to have a strong eye for details and a track record of creating appealing and intuitive designs.
- Work well in a cross-functional team partnering with product, marketing and engineering to conceptualize, build and ship features that advance our products and keep our brands fresh and relevant.
- Design creative vector illustrations to help tell our story and provide context for features and functionality.
- Help design and maintain our Sketch symbols library with the goal of unifying our brands by organizing all brand and product assets.
- Rapidly create mocks and/or prototypes to effectively communicate conceptual ideas and inspire collaboration with team members and stakeholders.
- Stay on top of trends and have an understanding of when and why they should be explored or avoided.
- Finally, execute concepts through to completion.
Projects you will work on
- Website updates and marketing landing pages.
- Designing intuitive and engaging experiences for our payment platform. (Mobile and Web)
- Consistently refining and pushing the Handle and product brands forward.
- Designing new products to help simplify user’s bill payment experience.
- Designing sell sheets and co-branded collateral for merchants
Who should you be
- You are positive, creative and take pride in your designs.
- You are constantly pushing to lift your designs to the next level.
- You have a portfolio containing examples of your work and are able to explain your process.
- You enjoy what you do and take pleasure in creating visual content, especially vector.
- You are interested in cross-platform design.
- You dream of ways to streamline your Sketch workflow and utilize symbol libraries like a pro.
- You are flexible and are able to take feedback from others and maintain a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Animation experience a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Free gourmet lunches
- A well-stocked kitchen
- A relaxed and professional working culture
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock options package
Team outings and events