Solution Marketing Manager
Who you are:
You are an experienced solution marketing manager that thrives in fast-paced environments and are enthusiastic, action-oriented, and results-driven. You are an ambitious self-starter, with a strong work ethic, intense will-to-win, and demonstrated personal excellence. You are comfortable working independently as part of a geographically dispersed team.
You have a passion for business and technical storytelling, and will play a key role in PayNearMe’s go-to-market strategy. You have a passion for developing all forms of content to support the various stages of the buyer’s journey. The ability to create relevant content across various audiences based on everything from research to data to a conversation is key. You have deep experience in B2B marketing with focus on segmentation, and come from the technology, finance or software industry.
What you’ll do:
As solution marketing manager, you’ll work closely with the entire PayNearMe team to communicate our value proposition in clear and simple messages. Creating content that communicates the PayNearMe vision and key messages will be critical to success. You have the experience required to create content that drives brand perception, generates demand, achieves loyalty and maximizes return on marketing investment.
You’ll take a proactive approach to evaluating customer needs and market trends, building external messaging, campaign content and sales enablement material. You are creative with a bias towards execution, and have knowledge of the B2B technical, operational and financial buyer.
This role provides a unique opportunity to develop and implement a vertically-focused content strategy for a Silicon Valley based technology organization in growth mode and with tremendous market opportunity.
- Partner with product, business development and sales to understand customers in our target verticals in order to develop solution messaging and positioning as well as help guide product strategy and go-to-market efforts.
- Build relevant content for buyer roles to consume through various platforms, including blogs, social media, website content, online events, video & demo scripts, data sheets, and more.
- Create and implement an inbound content strategy addressing the full funnel to drive PayNearMe awareness, loyalty and lead generation.
- Manage editorial calendar that aligns with marketing campaign themes and goals.
- Optimize content for SEO, lead conversion and engagement.
- Work closely with sales to build enablement tools that allow us to close higher quality deals faster, including proposals, presentations, demos, collateral, and playbooks.
- Develop and maintain a competitive comparison guide, including monitoring market trends, and competitor capabilities & messaging to inform GTM plans.
- Conduct customer interviews to capture content for case studies and video testimonials.
- Conduct win/loss interviews.
- Track and report on the effectiveness of content, refine on an ongoing basis.
- Create easy-to-use resource pages for internal audiences for distribution of content.
- Excellent skills in writing, editing, document finalization and the distribution of content.
- Knowledge of B2B customer buy cycle and how marketing influences different stages in the process
- Can share a portfolio of product, sales and marketing content
- Proven success working cross functionally and closely with product teams
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, technology-focused organization
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- 5+ years or equivalent B2B hands-on solution marketing experience
- Knowledge of the following tools a plus: HubSpot, Salesforce.com, Adobe Creative Suite
- Travel as needed to attend business meetings
Where you’ll work:
At our office in Sunnyvale, CA or remotely from the following desired geographic areas: Princeton, NJ; Denver, CO; Dallas, TX; San Francisco, CA
Perks & Benefits
- A relaxed and professional working culture
- Stimulating start-up culture committed to diversity and inclusion
- Remote office
- Flexible WFH schedule
- Stock options
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Team outings and events