Senior Software QA Engineer
If you are a Senior Software QA Engineer with Ruby on Rails experience, please read on!
Located in Santa Clara, CA. We are a dynamic young company redefining how people use and manage their money. We are the next generation of payments and presentment solutions for modern financial services. The Accounting, Compliance and Platform team provides financial applications to handle transaction processing for our products. You will be working as part of the Quality Assurance Engineering team. The accounting, compliance and platform products you will be working on process billions of dollars.
Quality Assurance is critical to the continued growth of essential features for our customers and business partners. As a QA Engineer on the Accounting, Compliance and Platform team, you will work hands-on with our developers gaining a deep understanding of our core functionality.
What You Will Be Doing
– Learn the inner workings of our accounting, compliance and platform applications and practices
– Write, maintain, and execute test plans for internal accounting, compliance and platform tools
– Write test cases (both manual and automated) for new and existing applications
– Debug issues in both test and production environments to understand the root cause of issues
– Collaborate with QA team, product designers, project managers, and developers to deliver high-quality features to our internal and external customers
What You Need for this Position
– 5+ years of QA experience
– 2+ years of Automation experience
– 2+ years experience using Ruby on Rails (or equivalent programming experience)
– Experience with high-scale financial transaction data processing
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Self-starter with the ability to investigate issues independently
– Track record of spearheading QA efforts to deliver large, complex new features
– BS in Computer Science or equivalent