PayNearMe is looking for a Project Manager who is great communicator and comfortable with managing projects from start to finish. You’ll work with Product and Engineering and other teams to drive the project process.
PayNearMe, a service of Handle Financial, is the industry’s only platform that facilitates cash, debit, credit and ACH payments. With its great mobile experience, PayNearMe’s technology provides a simple way for businesses to collect payments through an intuitive, consistent experience for their customers. PayNearMe is the technology company that’s changing how payments are made.
What you’ll do
- You’ll be an expert in managing projects from start to finish, using your experience with several methods of implementation, from more traditional waterfall style projects, to Agile/Scrum based projects.
- You have a way with people. You communicate in a way that motivates and encourages teams to perform their best.
- As a communicator, you’ll be equally comfortable speaking with engineers or product/marketing teams, and can effectively translate between the two.
- As a PM, you’ll provide leadership and guidance to internal teams in several ways:
- Being the hub of communication
- Managing the performance of the team in meeting project goals
- Making sure the team is adaptable to changes in scope and/or schedule
- Being an expert at anticipation
Who we’re looking for
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Project Management certification and PMO experience is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very strong verbal and written organizational, presentation and communication skills
- Unfazed by juggling multiple projects, scope changes and tight deadlines
- Technical skills should include a combination of the following:
- Confluence Wiki
- Be independent and self-motivated
Where you’ll work
At our headquarters in Santa Clara, CA or remotely from the following desired geographic locations: Central NJ; Dallas, TX; San Francisco, CA; Southern CA
What you get in return
- Competitive salary
- Flexible WFH schedule
- Full benefits including 401(k), health, dental and vision insurance
- Mac or PC technology
- Well stocked fridge and free lunch three times a week (at HQ)
- Chance to work (and play) with tech veterans and seasoned engineers in a fun and supportive work environment
- Knowledge that every day you help to improve the lives for the financially underserved
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.