Director of Marketing & Communications
Who you are:
You are a marketing leader that thrives in fast-paced environments and are enthusiastic, action-oriented, and results-driven. You are an ambitious self-starter, with a strong work ethic, intense will-to-win, and demonstrated personal excellence. You are comfortable working independently as part of a geographically dispersed team and managing a remote team, reporting to the VP, Marketing.
You are recognized for your ability to influence others, and have success in executing programs that drive demand, acceleration and return. You have deep experience in B2B marketing, and come from the technology, finance or software industry. Financial technology or payments experience is a plus!
What you’ll do:
As Director of Marketing & Communications, you will be responsible for increasing pipeline and market penetration for new logos and upsells by leveraging your expertise, the marketplace and partnerships.
You will drive multi-channel, integrated marketing programs that generate quality pipeline, move prospects through the sales cycle and build customer intimacy, supporting the company growth goals. You will work with Salesforce.com, HubSpot and other technology in the stack to improve the lead flow of campaigns – executing, tracking, reporting and close rate. You have a passion for monitoring and reporting on key metrics and pivoting marketing plans based on results. You love working with the sales and account teams to drive the business forward.
- Drive new logo and upsell marketing strategy for target vertical markets. In conjunction with VP, Marketing and Sales leadership, create strategy for growing share of key vertical markets as well as identify new market opportunities using buyer persona, customer journey and product/market fit.
- Build robust, multi-channel lead generation programs. Develop and execute integrated multi-channel (digital, social, email, events) marketing campaigns and relevant content to grow the pipeline and drive revenue.
- Manage and execute digital strategy. Manage digital marketing campaigns via Salesforce.com and HubSpot, executed with automation manager, as well as various marketing channels including webinars, email, website, social, and paid advertising.
- Track and manage marketing KPIs. Identify, track and analyze key marketing KPIs. Understand and implement the marketing waterfall and sales funnel process. Build and deploy data driven models to track ROI/and marketing effectiveness. Create weekly and monthly performance reports.
- Manage vendors and consultants. Oversee external public relations support, exhibit & print vendors, creative agency, and other third-party agencies as needed.
- Develop market-leading creative. Work with creative and digital teams to develop marketing content, campaign assets and sales enablement assets.
- Communicate, communicate, communicate. Lead briefing sessions with sales, account, product and other functional partners to review programs and quantify marketing effectiveness.
- Be maniacally organized. Manage the inbound lead process, event calendars, weekly reports, and other key documents vital to team success.
- Build and maintain strong relationships. Work closely with cross-functional teams (product and sales) and other business & association partners to create and execute marketing programs and develop relationships critical for success.
- Manage budget. Manage and report on budget and expenses in detail, liaison with finance partners.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the sales funnel and pipeline management
- Strong budget management and marketing analytics knowledge and experience
- Proven success working with sales and account teams to coordinate and measure lead generation tactics
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, technology-focused organization
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- com and Marketing Automation Platform experience required; HubSpot preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or technology field
- 8-10 years or equivalent lead generation experience
- 20% travel as needed to attend business meetings and industry events
Where you’ll work:
At our office in Sunnyvale, CA or remotely from the following desired geographic locations: Princeton, NJ; Denver, CO; Dallas, TX; San Francisco, CA
Perks & Benefits
- A relaxed and professional working culture
- Stimulating start-up culture committed to diversity and inclusion
- Remote office
- Flexible WFH schedule
- Stock options
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Team outings and events